The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass/Nordic compass made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. The word Vegvisir means ‘Wayfinder’ and ‘signpost’ in the Icelandic language. The symbol was frequently inscribed on seagoing vessels to insure their safe return home and was thought to bring good luck and safety from storms.
How does this help us today?
It was used in magick by Norse Shamans. As a spiritual compass, this magical device guides your heart and steps to make the right choices in life. If you have lost yourself and your faith, this sacred symbol helps you find confidence again.
Warning! Wearing powerful symbols may cause intense life changes and a difference in perspective.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
Check out all our custom joggers for men or women!
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
|Waist width (inches)
|Inseam length (inches)